Assembly line production

My paint arrived a few days ago (pew 28days delivery time that’s a wait) and we have been working in assembly line production mode since sry I have no pictures right now but we are finally ready to detail paint the finished buildings. The train tracks are in the same state of assembly and I will upload pictures when I have time to take some my neighbor have finished printing all the train parts and some are painted minus detail some are still incassed in support but will be there with the next batch of buildings I am planing now unfortunaly I ran out of wall crowns again and I just ordered a new batch from Vanguard miniatures I hope I will have enough bits to finish this project with out ordering more the final building will be from Bone shops Kickstarter so all in all I might have a city soon

Comments